Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DAISY THANK YOU CARD

Well obviously I stay busy and this last month has been filled with an exciting Spring Break and Girl Scout Cookie Sales, but not a lot of stamping!  I was, however, able to sneak into my stamp room and create a little this afternoon.

The card I have to show you today is a thank you card, I actaully made two of these, that will be presented to a couple of police officers who are coming to speak to our Daisy troop tonight.  So absolutely, I had to include daisies on this card.  The girls signed the inside and I used the Big Shot with the Flower Daisy #2 die and the Sizzlits Many Thanks die.  I punched out the flower centers with the 1 1/4", 1" and 1/2" punches.  To finish it off, I added a little bling with Rhinestones. These cards are on the large size, simply a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Bashful Blue card stock scored down the center with the Simply Scored Tool.

This card was super easy.  I love that by having all my Stampin Up supplies on hand, I can make a one of a kind (or in this case, two of a kind) card that is perfect for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment