Monday, February 13, 2012

ENCHANTED PAPER HEARTS

Looking for another quick Valentine's day card?  Here is one I created, but I can't take the credit for the design, that I CASED from Connie Babbert.

I started with Calypso Coral card stock. After I ran a piece of whisper white card stock through my big shot with the perfect polka dots embossing folder, I adhered it to my card base.  Then I grabbed my Enchanted Paper pack and the full heart, heart to heart punch and punched out all these cute little hearts.    I arranged the hearts, some I adhered directly to the paper and some I popped up with dimensionals.  I finished the card off with a couple of little flowers punched with the itty bitty shapes punch pack, added a few pearls, a little ribbon and a stamped sentiment. 

Do you love this paper, you can earn it free during Sale-a-bration when you purchase $50 worth of merchandise.  The ribbon and this stamp set can also be earned through our Sale-a-bration promotion.  ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I super love this card:)and you knew that.

    ReplyDelete