Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SWEETHEART COOKIES

Over the next few days, I have some Valentine cards and projects to show you.  Maybe they will inspire you to stamp and create with me. 

Today, I have a teacher gift.  There is actually no stamping on it, but I did use My Digital Studio to design the little tags and then punched them out.  I love how, by using My Digital Studio, I can create using the Stampin Up colors.



I love giving gifts to my girls' teachers and staff members at school, but sometimes that means staying up late the night before to prepare everything and that kind of stress I can do without!  So, as I was indulging my new Pinterest addiction, I came across these cute cookie jar mixes.  You can find the recipe and a similar jar here.  I changed the M&M's and called them Sweetheart Cookies, but the concept is pretty much the same.  What is great about this gift is that I made them last week, so now I don't have to worry about staying up late throwing something together.  Hopefully, they will like them.  They can make them now, save them for later or even re-gift them if they choose...I really have no issues with re-gifting :)  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment