Wednesday, May 23, 2012

ALL IN THE FAMILY


I needed a little package for a gift for my daughter's brownie girl scout leader, so I pulled out the cute little girl from the All in the Family set.  This little girl reminds me of my daughter and I tried to make her look like a brownie.  I love these little stick figures, but they are also retiring.  I will keep this set stuck back in my retired stash for a little while longer.  To make my bag, I ran the Fancy Favor die through my big shot.  I even used some scrap paper cut thinly as decorative packing for bag.  I used quite a few punches on this projects, which always makes it come together quickly.  The oval frame is part of a set from the designer frames textured impression embossing folders, followed by the decorative label punch and the extra large oval that my little girls is stamped on. The little thank you sentiment comes from the teeny tiny wishes set and is punched out using the jewelry tag punch.   To color my little girl, I used a blender pen and chocolate chip ink.  The ribbon is marina mist and is from the scallop dots ribbon collection  What do you think of the little basic pearl I used for her hair clip?  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment