Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MESSAGES FOR MOM

When the list of retiring accessories came out I went through my catalog, as I normally do, and highlighted all the items.  This year, I was really surprised about how many of these items I use all the time.  A little sad to lose some, although as a hobby demonstrator I will continue to hold onto and use the things I love, current or not.  I am also excited to see what the new items will be and there will be a lot this year...hope my budget can handle it!!



Okay, for today's card, I used the retiring stamp set Messages for Mom and the retiring DSP Beau Chateau.  If you want either of these items, order now, they are only available through May 31st and only while supplies last.  I really love this paper.  The circle is from Circle #2 die, the butterfly is the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die and the texture on the small banner was created using the Stripes Embossing Folder.  All three of these items were quickly ran through my Big Shot.  To add a little extra, I placed three small Basic Pearls down the spine of my little beautiful.  I am so glad the Basic Pearls and Rhinestones are carrying over to the new catalog, I love them.

This card came together so quickly because I utilized the Mojo Monday sketch for some inspiration.  You should check it out!  If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear them!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. this is super cute, I luv that butterfly...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete