Thursday, May 10, 2012

KINDNESS MATTERS

I love this stamp set and I am so glad it is staying.  The sentiment Kindness Matter is so true.  So many times we get caught up in our day to day activities and we forget how much a kind word or act can mean to someone and we forget to thank people for being kind.  I made 4 of these cards for someone very special to me that is going through a very difficult time.  The other day she was telling me how touched she was that people were so helpful and caring to her.  I thought maybe she could use these cards to tell those people just how much their kindness meant to her.

Colors:  Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set:  Kindness Matter
Accessories:  Oval Die(retiring soon), Basic Pearls
DSP:  Greenhouse Gala (retired)


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment