Saturday, January 14, 2012

BIRTHDAY-HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES

Back to birthday cards.  I made a list and boy do I have some card making to do, but I enjoy it!!  Today the card I am going to show you is for someone very special.  He is a little boy who has had to deal with some very difficult health issues over the last couple of years and each of his birthdays are a blessing for everyone in his life.  I used the Happiest Birthday Wishes set and I have really gotten my money out of this set...wait, it was a free hostess set...even better.  Want to host a workshop and get one for free, just give me a call or e-mail for details.  I also used the new Label Framelits on this card (new occasions mini).  I really love them and could kick myself for not buying the heart one, but it will be on my next order :).  My Big Shot and punches saw some use on this card.  I am really pleased with how this card turned out, but I can't take the credit for the layout, I CASE'd it from hlkdownstairdesigns.blogspot.com who also CASE'd it from someone else...I love blog land.  I did change up the colors to match the brads I had.  I think I will be making a couple more of these to keep on hand and just add the number as appropriate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment