Friday, January 6, 2012

MISSING IN ACTION

Well, I started this blog and then went mising in action.  I will just say, I really enjoyed a great winter break, Christmas and New Year's.  I may not have been blogging, but I sure was busy making Christmas cards, gifts for teachers, neighbors and friends.

So, it's a new year and I hope to get back in the swing of things with a goal to post a project at least once a week, so log on and keep me on track.

Today's project is an easy way to package a set of cards.  I often make extra cards and give them away as birthday gifts and thank yous, but I like to dress them up a little.  This is one of the quickest and easiest ways.  It only takes one 8 1/2 X 11 piece of card stock, scored and folded at 2 1/2 to make a pocket.  I use stickly strip to secure only the sides, as can be seen in the picture. 






Try this project, I promise the recepient will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea, I have several people in mind that will really love to get this as a present:)

    ReplyDelete