Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SALE-A-BRATION SNEEK PEEK THANK YOU

One of the great things about being a demonstrator is that I get to order products early, before they are available to customers.  This year Stampin Up decided to let us earn Sale-a-bration sets early also.  If you are not familiar with Sale-a-Bration, let me tell you, it is a great time of year to order and by far the best time of year to host a workshop.  So many free products to earn and it all begins Jan 24th and lasts through March 31st.  So, gather up your friends and give me a call or e-mail and I will help you plan a party.  It can also be a virtual party!

This leads to my thank you card today, all the supplies for this card are products you can earn with a $50 purchase.  I just love how the paper, ribbon and buttons all coordinate, it makes card making and scrapbooking so easy.   I also used the new Label Framelet again, love it!

I also entered this card into the The Friday Mashup, just to add a little challenge to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment